Tomba is committed to enhancing security of our customers and preventing hackers from accessing your account. Creating a strong password makes it harder for attackers to gain unauthorized access to your account.
To ensure your password is safer, Tomba enforces a number of password criteria that make sure that the password is strong:
- Minimum password length is 8 characters
- Cannot contain single repeating characters such as aaaaaaaa
- Cannot contain your name or email address
- Cannot contain common words, phrases or strings such as password, security, John . Using common words or service names can be easily guessed.
- Cannot contain words that are very similar to common words such as password1.
Additionally, when creating and/or resetting the password, please consider the following tips:
- Use password manager to create a randomly generated strong password
- Use passphrases instead of passwords which are even harder to guess
- Do not use same password for multiple services
- Select a password that is not usual and memorable only to you
If you forget your password, you may reset your password by selecting Forgot Password on the Tomba app login page.
Still have questions?
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Support and let us know.