Find and verify the email of an individual given a name and domain or a company.
This is the official Lua client library for the Tomba.io Email Finder API, allowing you to:
- Domain Search (Search emails are based on the website You give one domain name and it returns all the email addresses found on the internet.)
- Email Finder (This API endpoint generates or retrieves the most likely email address from a domain name, a first name and a last name..)
- Email Verifier (checks the deliverability of a given email address, verifies if it has been found in our database, and returns their sources.)
- Email Sources (Find email address source somewhere on the web .)
- Company Domain autocomplete (Company Autocomplete is an API that lets you auto-complete company names and retrieve logo and domain information.)
- No duplicate email No duplicate domain .
- No webmail like Gmail,Outlook and the others.
- We detect 15 type of hashes and remove them.
- No disposable and temporary email address.
Get started here: Official Tomba API client for Lua
You'll need an Tomba API access token, which you can get by signing up for a free account at https://app.tomba.io/auth/register
The free plan is limited to 25 search request and 50 verification a month, To enable all the data fields and additional request volumes see https://tomba.io/pricing.
install via luarocks
luarocks install tomba
get email addresses found on the internet.
local tomba = require('tomba') local client = tomba:init("ta_xxxx", "ts_xxxx") local result = client:domain_search('tomba.io') print(result.data)
Find the verified email address of any professional.
local tomba = require('tomba') local client = tomba:init("ta_xxxx", "ts_xxxx") local result = client:email_finder('stripe.com', 'fname', 'lname') print(result)
Verify the validity of any professional email address with the most complete email checker.
local tomba = require('tomba') local client = tomba:init("ta_xxxx", "ts_xxxx") local result = client:email_verifier('email@example.com') print(result)
Sample codes under examples/ folder.
See the official documentation.
There are official Tomba Email Finder client libraries available for many languages including PHP, Python, Go, Java, Ruby, and many popular frameworks such as Django, Rails and Laravel. There are also many third party libraries and integrations available for our API.
Please see the Apache 2.0 license file for more information.
Still have questions?
If you have any issues or questions about Tomba, feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you!