The Author Finder tool saves you time by quickly finding email addresses from different blog and journalistic sites.
Go to the Bulks page.
Click on Author Finder
Select + New bulk and name your bulk.
Upload your file
You will need a CSV or TXT file with just the URL of an online article you want to find the author for.
Tomba will provide email addresses that are verified by randomly guessing using Domain pattern or public sources that are available .
Browsing your uploaded tasks
- We have the following actions you can perform:
Sort: you can sort through your uploaded tasks by Bulk title, Status, and Created Date.
- Search: the ability to search by a specific bulk task
- Rename: renaming your bulk task
- Delete: you can now access a dropdown for each uploaded task. Through the dropdown
Find email addresses from a domain via Microsoft excel add-in
Find email addresses from a domain via Microsoft Google Sheets Add-on
- Bulk Email Verifier
- Bulk Author Finder
- Bulk Email Finder
- Bulk Enrichment
- Reasons Why Author Finder Don't find any emails
- search for specific people in a Author Finder?
- What information can I find with the Author Finder?
- What are the accepted formats for the domains in the bulk functionalities?
Still have questions?
If you have any issues or questions about Tomba, feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you!